Small, local business owners can cultivate the biggest impacts within their own communities.
Even if you have a business that, like mine, is 100% virtual. You can make an impact by rooting your business in the place where you are. This gives your business the energy to thrive and make a lasting impression.
In this episode, I am discussing why I hold this belief and how it holds true even in times of crisis. I explore some of the messages from this season that left a lasting impression on my life.
You’ll hear my moments of reflection on how proud I am of this season of the podcast. I express my gratitude for you and give you a sneak peek at what’s to come in season 3 which will be airing June 4, 2020.
In episode 20 of Small Stage, Big Impact we discuss...
- [2:19] How I’m holding up at this point in the pandemic
- [4:32] Why I’m ending the podcast earlier than intended this season for myself and my team
- [5:43] Expressing gratitude to listeners for being around
- [6:57] The importance of Elizabeth’s message this season about living embodied
- [7:51] How Christina is always there for Renia to help her with movement
- [8:41] Acknowledging that my guests and I are incredibly privileged especially during this time
- [11:20] Feeling proud about what I’ve put together this season with amazing guests
- [12:34] How important the deep roots within the community is
- [12:49] What is coming in Season 3 of the podcast.
Resources mentioned by Renia in the episode:
- E14: Embodiment in Difficult Times with Elizabeth DiAlto
- E18: Running A Yoga Studio Business During Social Distancing with Christina Muro (Community Business Spotlight)
- Truth Telling with Elizabeth DiAlto
Share your thoughts… I’d love to hear from you!
Help Us Spread the Message to Others
Did you love this podcast? Leave an honest review over on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help spread the word and mean the world to me.
Small Stage, Big Impact is hosted by Renia Carsillo (that's me!). I am hardcore passionate and committed to bringing the systems and strategies that give big brands an unfair advantage to local businesses. For that reason, I created the Local Rock Star Intensive, where I help local business owners use their small stage to have a BIG impact. Thank you for being here and reading this far!