If you’ve felt like 2020 has lasted for six years instead of six months, then this is the season for you.
For our fifth year of summer strategy sessions, we’ve made the choice to bring them online. They will be on the podcast and free to our entire community.
The world that we’re living in is unlike anything we’ve dealt with before. That’s why I chose to do this. I want to help you navigate the waters of doing business during and after this new sort of normal we’re living through.
Inside this episode, you’ll learn my 3 C’s of doing business right now.
You could call this the summer of Covid, but I feel like it’s so much more than that. It’s an opportunity for us to reimagine how our businesses operate, communicate, lead, and thrive.
In this episode, I chat about how you can structure your focus in three key areas: Care, courage, and creativity. This framework is helping me (and my clients) right now to make the best of 2020 and create the year you need.
In episode 21 of Small Stage, Big Impact we discuss
- [3:06] How we’re doing summer strategy sessions differently this year
- [6:03] Why the halfway point of the year is a time to reflect and get real
- [9:13] How my 2020 has been up to this point
- [11:27] The biggest changes this year for a lot of businesses
- [13:47] Giving yourself time and space to grieve for the things you’ve lost this year
- [14:33] What things have remained the same for businesses over the course of the year
- [17:35] The beauty, generosity and values I’ve seen businesses uphold during this time
- [19:46] The 3 C’s of the summer of COVID and what they mean to me
- [19:54] What care means to me and what it looks like for your business
- [21:33] Why now is the time that we’re being called to courage
- [23:55] The magic that can be produced from creativity
Resources mentioned by Renia in the episode:
- Summer Sessions
- Rachel Cargle
- Trudi Lebron
- E19: Business Remixed with Trudi Lebron
- That’s Not How That Works Podcast
- Business Remixed w/ Trudi Lebron
Share your thoughts… I’d love to hear from you!
Help Us Spread the Message to Others
Did you love this podcast? Leave an honest review over on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help spread the word and mean the world to me.
Small Stage, Big Impact is hosted by Renia Carsillo (that's me!). I am hardcore passionate and committed to bringing the systems and strategies that give big brands an unfair advantage to high-impact small businesses. For that reason, I created the Local Rock Star Intensive, where I help local business owners use their small stage to have a BIG impact. Thank you for being here and reading this far!